Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product idea to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent my idea, but when they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, InventHelp Successful Inventions but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable maybe can.