Many Inventors trying to bring their new product ideas ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of this reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good understanding you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and https://elevatorville.tumblr.com/ video of the important prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new invention company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.