Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.